The Grossman Law Firm prosecutes and defends complex business litigation including a wide variety of contractual, statutory, and tort claims. Mr. Grossman has extensive experience successfully litigating commercial disputes against some of the largest corporations and law firms in the country.
Examples of past commercial lawsuits litigated by Mr. Grossman include:
- Breach of contract matters between companies
- Defense of company sued for tortious interference and breach of joint venture agreement
- Recovery of bonds and other funds posted by insurance company
- Defense of Fortune 500 company charged with wrongful discharge and defamation
- Discharge and non-compete litigation between company and former CEO
- Reinsurance company suing for breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract
- Defending companies in employment law matters
- Representing employees in wrongful discharge and age discrimination matter
The Grossman Law Firm can handle these and many more complex commercial matters. For a consultation Contact Us.